34 Great Park Drive
- Let type:
- Long term
- Four Bedroom
- Town House
- Well Proportioned Rooms Throughout
- Excellent Local Amenities Nearby
- Must Be Viewed
- Awaiting EPC Rating
- Approx 1041 SQ.FT
Internally, the property briefly comprises of a welcoming reception hall, bedroom four/study, WC/Utility room with a two-piece suite, through to the spacious lounge with double french doors leading out to the rear garden. Moving up the staircase to the first floor, you will find the open plan kitchen/diner. The kitchen features an integrated oven as well as the potential for a breakfast bar. There is also enough space for a large family dining table in the diner. You will also find bedroom three and another two-piece WC on this floor. Moving up the second staircase you will find the master bedroom and bedroom two, with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. You will also find the three piece family bathroom on this floor.
Externally to the front of the property, there is a secluded, gated pathway leading up to the front door and a open communal lawn - ideal for families with children. To the rear of the house, you will find a laid to lawn garden with tall wooden fencing for additional privacy.
The room dimensions of all our properties can be found on the floorplan.
BrochuresBrochure34 Great Park Drive
34 Great Park Drive
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyland Station0.4 miles
- Lostock Hall Station1.7 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We are a forward thinking family run estate agents with a modern approach to selling your property. We have quickly established ourselves as the up and coming agent offering the best value for money service. We pride ourselves on our impeccable personalised service combined with professional expertise, an in-depth knowledge of the local property market and our passion for property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30342687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ben Rose, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.