Dundonald Road, London, NW10
- Let type:
- Long term
- Four bed family home
- Terraced house
- Brand new renovation
- Over 120ft private garden
The ground floor comprises a spacious double reception room, a large utility area with plenty of extra storage, a bathroom with a walk-in shower and a beautiful kitchen with a large island perfect for entertaining. The kitchen leads directly onto a landscaped 120 ft garden. The first floor comprises of four bedrooms including a large master bedroom, which overlooks the tranquil garden below and another family bathroom with a bath tub.
Dundonald Road is a quiet residential street with a fantastic community vibe and the lovely restaurants on Chamberlayne Road including The Whippet Inn, The Rise Pub and Italian and Sacre Coeur Pizza, right on your doorstep. Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line and London Overground) and Kensal Rise (London Overground) are just a few minutes from the house and the excellent primary schools, including Malorees Junior, ARK Franklin Primary Academy and Princess Frederica C of E Primary School are within easy walking distance. The lovely open spaces of Queens Park and Tiverton Green are also just a stone’s throw from the front door.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dundonald Road, London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Rise Station0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Kensal Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSV210024_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Queens Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.