Frances Road, Bournemouth
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor Flat
- Offered Furnished
- White Goods Included
- Private Decked Patio
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge
- On Road Parking
This landlord will only consider applicants with an income of at least £24,000.00 per annum (jointly). Forms of considered income are:
* Basic salary for contracted hours only
* Tax Credits
* Pensions or a mixture of these.
Forms of income which will be considered on a case-by-case basis are:
* Liquid funds
The landlord will not accept children. Applicants who will be sharing, those with pets or those who smoke will not be considered for this property.
A refundable holding deposit of £184.00 is payable upon acceptable of your application. All income must be evidenced by documents. Applicants cannot be considered without the above income requirement also being met. Consideration is given to those who are legally disabled or in receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), formerly Disability Living Allowance (DLA). All applicants are expected to have a clean credit score and a positive landlord reference if they are currently in rented accommodation.
Applicants will be asked to produce government issued photographic ID as well as a recent proof of address such as a utility bill, a council tax bill or a letter from your employer, but not a bank statement or a mobile phone bill. We would ask for your cooperation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the let (subject to references and subject to contract).
Please contact Martin & Co Bournemouth for full details.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Frances Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.3 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.6 miles
- Branksome Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Who Are We? Martin & Co, Bournemouth
Martin & Co UK is one of the largest and most-recognised sales and letting agency brands in the UK. There are several reasons for this; the main reason is that people value our services which cannot be bought or measured by money but with sincerity and integrity we give on each and every sale we participate in. Our excellent reputation is what makes buyers turn to us across the length and breadth of the country.
We, Martin & Co Bo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100707000308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.