Coldshott, Hurst Green, Oxted, RH8
- An older style three bedroom semi detached property
- Extended kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Upstairs shower room
- Three good sized bedrooms and a loft room
- Private garden with outbuilding/home office
- Driveway parking for several cars
- EPC Band C
A well established three bedroom semi-detached property with potential to extend further if required.
At the end of a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this great sized family home offers a superb amount of space with a good sized lounge and feature fireplace leading into a fantastic open plan modern kitchen/diner. Sky-lights allow light to flood into the dining space and bi-folding doors open out to the patio area. A white gloss fitted kitchen certainly provides plenty of storage and there is the perfect space for a large dining table. The ground floor bathroom has a large storage cupboard and a three piece fitted white suite.
Upstairs there is a handy shower room and W.C and three really good sized bedrooms, the master has a bank of fitted wardrobes, plus there is scope to create a further room in the loft space which already has a Velux window fitted.
The garden is a wonderful size, mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area and accommodates an outbuilding to the rear which could make the perfect home office away from the main house.
To the front there is plenty of private driveway parking.
EPC Band C. The full EPC is available on request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Coldshott, Hurst Green, Oxted, RH8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hurst Green Station0.5 miles
- Oxted Station1.5 miles
- Godstone Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18892339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.