Esher Avenue, Walton-On-Thames, KT12
- Beautifully appointed interior.
- Detached Victorian property.
- Two private gardens.
- Four bedrooms.
- Three bathrooms (one en-suite).
- Highly specified kitchen-breakfast room.
- Three reception rooms.
- Short walk to shops and "Outstanding" primary school.
From the entrance-hall the accommodation open up beautifully into a lovely sitting room, providing two distinct areas. A central chimney currently houses a wood-burning stove creating a lovely focal point to the room and is in the perfect place for the heat to emanate around the entire ground floor if and when required. Having said that, several areas are under-floor heated so you can choose how to stay warm.
The kitchen is highly specified and includes fully integrated appliances from the induction hob (Siemens) and (Neff) double oven and dishwasher right through to the (Bosch) washing machine, separate drier and built in microwave. Finished off with recessed lighting and quartz work surfaces - also evident on the central island - with double doors open out onto the patio and garden.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main family bathroom offers a very attractive suite including an enclosed bath with under-floor heating. There two further shower rooms, one of which is an en-suite and the other is located on the ground floor.
It is also worth noting that the main bedroom is very generously proportioned with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
No doubt a great central location, Esher Avenue is perfectly positioned to utilise all the town centre facilities, indoor shopping centre in addition to pubs, restaurants and cinema. All of these amenities are within walking distance. Furthermore, good schooling is also close by. Despite all this convenience, Esher Avenue is set back in quiet side street with only minimal passing traffic.
Due to the sizeable corner plot, there is a choice between two gardens on opposing elevations. The main garden extends to approximately 55ft. in depth with a broad terrace, summer seclusion and two storage sheds. Both the garage and summer-house have power and light.
On the opposite side a more formal and smaller private courtyard creates a perfect area for garden furniture and allows for chasing the sun or perhaps hiding from it depending on the weather.
Side access (both sides) leads past the detached garage and out onto the main parking area and private driveway for at least two cars.
Esher Avenue, Walton-On-Thames, KT12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station0.9 miles
- Hersham Station1.1 miles
- Shepperton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Consistently high customer service is the bedrock of why we won the award, it is this consistency that has taken us to where we are today, both in terms of the award, but also in the excellent reputation we have with the public and our peers alike.
If you are looking to move, simply
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 447139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.