Palmerston Road, Bournemouth
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Three Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Freshly refurbished split level apartment
- Walking Distance to the Beach and Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- AVAILABLE NOW
Affordability: You will be asked by Dimensions PS LTD to prove annual salary. This must equal to 30 times the monthly rent and confirm that you have a clean credit history before viewing this property. If a guarantor is required, they must also be able to prove annual salary and must be a UK Home Owner. This must equal to 36 times the monthly rent amount.
Rent Amount: £795 (DOES NOT INCLUDE BILLS)
Deposit Amount: £917.30 (5 Weeks Rent)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Palmerston Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.8 miles
- Bournemouth Station0.9 miles
- Christchurch Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Dimensions Property Sales are based in Ashley Road in Boscombe and cover the whole of Bournemouth, having sold properties in Christchurch, Southbourne, Boscombe, Springbourne, Central Bournemouth, Charminster, Winton, Moordown, Muscliff, Eastcliff, Westbourne & Alum Chine.
As an Independant Agency working in an ever increasingly competitive market, we understand that we need to stand out from the crowd. In order to achieve this, our philosophy is simple: we want to avoid all the Clichés
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimensions, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.