Walworth Road, Picket Piece
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace House with Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Large living area leading to rear garden
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Worktops And Matching Upstands
- Feature "Cottage" style white internal doors with chrome fittings
- *Help To Buy Available for First Time Buyers
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
A 3 bedroom mid terrace home with an en-suite shower to the master bedroom and two allocated parking spaces. The luxury fitted kitchen/dining room includes a stylish work top with matching up-stand integrated appliances, a modern bathroom with chrome fittings and a living room with French doors to the rear garden.
The Nightingales is an exclusive new development in Picket Piece, Andover – a mostly residential suburb located less than 3 miles east of Andover's town centre. The development is the latest in a long list of housing projects designed and delivered by Foreman Homes, one of the South's leading independent house builders. The company has a reputation for providing unique developments of good quality, affordable homes in key locations, and The Nightingales is no exception. The site offers a range of property types and sizes, from 3 bedroom houses to stand alone 4 bedroom homes, making it an attractive proposition for buyers at every stage of life. The location is ideal for families and professional people, being near both town and country and with excellent transport links. The development also has it's own landscaped communal park area where residents can meet, rest and play.
Picket Piece is a small village in the suburbs of Andover offering easy access to both town and the glorious countryside in the north Wessex Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The local transport links are exceptional for buses and trains, London Heathrow Airport is less than an hour's drive to the North and Portsmouth ferry Port a similar journey time South.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
3 Bedroom mid-terrace House with Two Allocated Parking Spaces; Large living area leading to rear garden; Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Worktops And Matching Upstands; Electric Oven With Gas Hob And Stainless Steel Extractor; Feature ‘Cottage’ Style White Doors With Chrome Furniture; 10 Year LABC Warranty; *Help To Buy Available
GENERAL INFORMATION:TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: All mains services; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Test Valley Borough Council; TAX BAND: TBC
Andover - 2.5 miles; Whitchurch - 5.6 miles; Winchester - 16 miles; Basingstoke - 17 miles
All photographs and images used are for illustration purposes only and are representative of house types and specification of this development.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Walworth Road, Picket Piece
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Andover Station2.3 miles
- Whitchurch (Hants.) Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Taylor Hill & Bond operating with many years of combined specialist experience we are proud to provide our clients with the expert advice and tailored service they deserve. Our company culture is based around placing our clients' needs first and at the same time offering excellent customer service. We have a passion for excellence and seek to add value and exceed expectations at every opportunity.Andover and the North
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10729966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Andover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.