Cambrian Way, Worthing, BN13 1FE
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Top Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Living Room & Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Juliette Balcony
- En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Good Condition Throughout
- Allocated Parking & Visitors Parking
- Available End Of March / Beginning Of April
The property is offered part furnished, and has the added benefit of an allocated parking space.
Comprising communal entrance with secure entry phone system, the flat is situated on the top floor and has an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, there is a main modern bathroom with bath and shower attachment, two double bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room, there is a good sized living room with Juliette balcony and modern kitchen with integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and oven/hob.
Located on the desirable Cissbury Chase development, the flat is 400 yards from Durrington-on-Sea train station, which has direct links to London and Brighton, accessible via the underpass. Field Place & Worthing Leisure Centre is just a short walk away. Convenience stores, a pharmacy, butchers and medical centre can be found in close by The Strand shopping parade and bus routes run along The Boulevard. Worthing town centre, with its comprehensive shops, restaurants and theatres is approximately 2.5 miles away.
There is an allocated parking space, along with five visitor parking bays. The well-kept estate offers a communal green.
The property is available end of March / beginning of April, viewing is highly recommended.
Cambrian Way, Worthing, BN13 1FE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Durrington-on-Sea Station0.1 miles
- West Worthing Station0.8 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel offer an award winning level of service to homeowners and prospective purchasers encompassing a substantiated network of six branches, we are proud to be recognised as one of the South Coasts largest independent estate agents.
Established in 1984, each of our prominent high street branches boast impressive window displays and are positioned in busy town and suburban locations, ensuring your home benefits from the maximum exposure possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791077142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.