Divinity Road, Oxford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Studio apartment
- Shower Room (shared with one other flat)
- £765 per month to include water, electricity, gas, council tax and Wi-Fi
- Good location for hospitals
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
The studio is offered furnished with an open-plan sleeping/living areas and fitted small kitchen.
There is also a shower room which is shared with one other studio.
On the top floor there is a communal utility room with a washing machine and a tumble drier.
The rent of £765pcm includes utility bills, Council tax and Wi-Fi.
Suitable for a single professional or postgraduate occupant only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Divinity Road, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.9 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.3 miles
- Radley Station4.4 miles
About the agent
College and County are there for you.
Whether you are a landlord looking to let your property, or you're looking for a house to make a home, College and County can help.
Offering lettings with an ethical twist, we aim to make the lettings process an enjoyable experience for both the landlord and the tenant.
With over 15 years' experience and over 350 clients, we know our fresh and honest approach to lettings will make th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103382002017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by College & County ltd, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.