The Lodge, Stocksfield
- Detached character period property
- Set in a rural location
- Front and rear gardens
- Private driveway
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Further development opportunity
- Energy efficiency rating F
Stairs leading from the hallway take you up to the first floor where there are three double bedrooms, all including storage cupboards. The master bedroom benefits from a sink and bay window overlooking the rear garden.
Externally the property boasts extensive gardens, both front and rear with private access from the main road to a drive. A timber car port adjoins the east wall of the property. A door from the basement leads out to a covered patio and large garden laid to lawn with mature trees and bushes to the north and east and a stone wall incorporating a sheltered area that has been in that past utilised as a chicken house.
LOCATION Wheelbirks lodge is located approximately 1.2 miles west of the village of Whittonstall with the village of Stocksfield 3 miles to the south, offering local stores a school and public transport. The major cities of Newcastle and Durham are approximately 20 and 18 miles away respectively.
The property can be accessed via a private driveway which adjoins a farm track which in turn adjoins the B6309.
SERVICES The cottage is serviced by mains electricity and water. There is an oil fired central heating system and drainage is via a private septic tank.
CHARGES Northumberland County Council tax band E
VIEWINGS Viewing is strictly by appointment. Arrangements can be made by contacting YoungsRPS, Hexham on .
FREE MARKET APPRAISAL We would be pleased to provide professional, unbiased advice on the current value and marketing of your existing home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Lodge, Stocksfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stocksfield Station1.8 miles
- Riding Mill Station2.8 miles
- Prudhoe Station3.8 miles
About the agent
A little local knowledge can build great things
We understand the importance of choosing an estate agent you can trust, at YoungsRPS we take every possible step to exceed your expectations with an exceptional level of communication, superb marketing material and the care and attention of a team who really do know how to make you feel at home.Built on solid foundations
At YoungsRPS we are passionate about selling homes, committ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100897008239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Youngs RPS, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.