Bell Street, MAIDENHEAD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern 2/3 bedroom apartment
- Presented unfurnished
- Central town location
- One allocated parking space
- Available 9th March
- Ideal For Commuters
with video entrance leading through to
Communal Entrance Hall
with auto lighting, lifts to top floor serving only two apartments, door though to
Spacious Entrance Hall
with window to side, floor to ceiling fitted double storage cupboard housing Megaflow hot water tank and digital programmer, door through to
Living / Kitchen/ Dining Room
26' 5" x 16' 5" narrowing to 11"2 ( 8.05m x 5.00m narrowing to 11"2 )
enjoying a double aspect. LIVING AREA with rear aspect window, radiator, power and light points, TV point and vaulted ceiling. DINING/FAMILY ROOM AREA with radiator, vaulted ceiling and power and light points, KITCHEN AREA fitted with granite work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink with monobloc mixer tap, soft close cupboards including a recycling unit, Zanussi automatic washing machine, fridge, freezer, further range of work surfaces with inset 4 ring hob, Electrolux stainless steel convection oven and grill with glass and stainless steel overhead extractor, splash backs, extensive range of wall mounted fitted cupboards, power points, ceiling down lighters.
12' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.23m )
fitted double wardrobe, rear aspect, radiator, power points, light point, telephone point.
En Suite Shower
fully enclosed tiled shower cubicle, suspended wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, fitted lit bathroom mirror, ceiling down lighters, extractor.
12' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.64m )
power points, light point, telephone point.
tiled panel enclosed bath with wall taps and separate shower with shower guard, dual flush w.c, suspended wash hand basin, tiled to two walls, extractor, ceiling down lighters, heated towel rail, medicine cabinet with sensor light.
Study / Bedroom 3
9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
window to side, radiator, power points, light point, telephone point.
lit and landscaped gardens, lockable bike store, bin store
the property has a video entry system and benefits from mains operated smoke detectors.
A delightful top floor apartment in this very convenient location within a few minutes walk of the mainline railway and town centre, yet within this cul-de-sac location. The property has three bedrooms, spacious living/dining room and two bathrooms. Highly recommened.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bell Street, MAIDENHEAD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidenhead Station0.1 miles
- Furze Platt Station1.0 miles
- Taplow Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Maidenhead Roger Platt office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Roger Platt has been trading since 1970, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Roger Platt as your estate agent…
>> Your local Roger Platt team in Maidenhead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1833L5325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.