Clifton Street, Brighton, BN1
- Set in the desirable Clifton Street
- Generous accommodation
- Private garden
- Five bedrooms
- Period features
- Two bathrooms
- Close proximity to vibrant cafe culture, city centre and Brighton mainline train station.
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- West Hill Conservation area
From the moment you enter the front door you are greeted by the welcoming hallway, which leads you through nicely to the living/dining room, with a large bay window to the front allowing good natural light. The living/dining room is full of features with a marble fireplace, high ceilings, deep skirting boards and wooden floors. To the rear of this Victorian town house is the kitchen/breakfast room with on trend dark blue units, with contrasting wooden work tops and butler sink. Through the French doors you will find steps up to your private west facing garden, which is low maintenance with good quality artificial grass, perfect for family living and can be used all year round, day and night with wall and stair lights.
Moving back into the house and up to the first floor, you will find the large main bedroom, which spans across the front of the property with a feature bay window and fireplace. To the rear is a further double bedroom and the modern family bathroom, which is well equipped with a separate shower offering both handheld and overhead rain shower, alternatively there is also a freestanding roll top bath. On the second floor are two further double bedrooms, with the front bedroom offering distant sea views and recently renovated shower room. Moving to the top floor of this wonderful family home is a further bedroom, which would be ideal as a study with panoramic views across Brighton and out to sea.
Set in such a popular area, situated just minutes away from a vast array of desirable restaurants, cafes and commercial shops. Clifton Street is perfect for city living by the sea.
EPC rating E/53
Clifton Street, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
ESTABLISHED IN 1835
We first opened our doors in 1835. From our office in Curzon Street, Mayfair, we serviced the needs of the landed gentry.
Over 170 years later and we continue to take immense pride in our work. We recognise your home is as unique as you and we always tailor our service with that in mind. It's this approach which ensures ours is a name that's synonymous with experience and excellence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN210005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.