Chapel Hill, Tilehurst, Reading
- Deceptively spacious detached home
- Ground floor bathroom & 1st floor shower room
- En suite bathroom (with shower) to bed 1
- Family room & Study
- Living & Dining room
- Gas radiator central heating
- UPVC Double glazing
- Kitchen breakfast room & Utility
- large garden to rear with newly installed work shop/shed
- In & Out driveway
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd
Property Description - A well presented Chalet style detached residence located in a sought after residential area on the Western fringes of Tilehurst boarding Sulham Woods. Both Birch Copse and Little Heath Schools, local shops and frequent bus services are all positioned close by.
Deceptive and spacious accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility, ground floor bathroom, family room, study, and two ground floor bedrooms featuring an en suite bathroom with shower to bedroom one.
In addition the first floor offers two double bedrooms (both with boarded low level eaves cupboards) and a shower room.
The property features UPVC double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating, large in & out driveway, garage and a substantially sized mature rear garden benefitting from an elevated patio and a recently constructed workshop/shed leading to an exterior cupboard housing boiler.
BrochuresBrochureChapel Hill, Tilehurst, Reading
Chapel Hill, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station1.2 miles
- Theale Station2.1 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30347376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.