Priory Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Three Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Modern Integrated Kitchen/Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Garden and Off-Street Parking
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Pirttlewell Train Station
- Close to Schools and Priory Park
* STILL AVAILABLE TO VIEW *
Perfectly appointed within walking distance of Prittlewell Train Station for direct access to London is this delightful four bedroom semi-detached house. The A127 and bus links are also close by, making the location favoured by commuters. Priory Park is just minutes away, whilst Southend High Street and Seafront, Southend Hospital and Southend Airport are within easy reach. For families, you will find well-regarded schools including excellent grammar schools that are easily accessible from the property.
The property is a well-loved family home that has been beautifully presented throughout. To the ground floor, the accommodation offers a large bay fronted lounge and a sizeable kitchen/diner that has an integrated kitchen, a centre island and glass bi-folding doors. A WC is located in the entrance hall which also presents a stained glass window. The first floor comprises two good sized double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a contemporary three piece bathroom. Finally, on the second floor, there is another double bedroom, a storage/dressing area and plenty of eaves storage. Externally, you will find ample off-street parking and a larger than average low-maintenance garden.
CALL BEAR ESTATE AGENTS TO VIEW!
Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
Lounge 19'4 x 10'6
Kitchen/Diner 19'9>10'4 x 16'1>10'2
WC 3'7 x 2'6
Bedroom One 15'8 x 10'4
Bedroom Two 12'1 x 10'3>7'9
Bedroom Three 9'2 x 5'10
Three Piece Bathroom 8'2 x 7'0
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 13'6 x 9'9
Storage/Dressing Area 6'0 x 4'3
Gas Central Heating
EPC Report: D
BrochuresBrochurePriory Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Priory Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prittlewell Station0.1 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.7 miles
- Southend Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents, Southend On Sea - Sales
Beech House 1 Journeymans Way Temple Farm Industrial Estate Southend-On-Sea SS2 5TF
1. WE DO NOT OVER INFLATE OUR PRICE FOR SELLING
We believe it is possible to give a great service to our customers WITHOUT OVER INFLATING THE
PRICE...We have a proven record. Look at our testimonials, every one of them is genuine.2. WE ARE NUMBER ONE
Our Caring Approach works. We are NUMBER ONE on Rightmove for the number of sold properties in our area!3. WE TAKE THE STRAIN, NOT YOU
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30346419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Southend On Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.