Cambridge Road, London, SW11
- Double reception room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Main bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Five further bedrooms
- Four further bathrooms
- Guest W.C
- EPC Rating = D
This immaculate property is set over four floors with the addition of a cellar. The house comprises; an entrance hall on the ground floor which leads through to the double reception room. This room benefits from a fireplace and a bay window at the front of the property. The rear of the ground floor provides the bright and spacious open plan kitchen and dining room. The kitchen opens onto the patio and garden, providing fantastic indoor/outdoor entertaining space. There is also a guest W.C on the ground floor and stairs down to the cellar which has potential for further extension subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission. The first floor offers the principal bedroom complete with a generously sized bathroom and plenty of built in storage throughout the bedroom and bathroom. There is a second double bedroom and a separate family shower room also on this floor. The second floor provides three further double bedrooms and a separate bathroom and a separate shower room. The third floor completes the accommodation with the final double bedroom and en suite bathroom and plenty of eaves storage.
* Please note that photos were taken more than 6 months ago.
Cambridge Road is ideally located within walking distance of all the amenities of Battersea Park and Battersea Park Road, and the transport of Queenstown Road and Battersea Park main line stations. There are also good bus routes to Sloane Square and Knightsbridge.
Square Footage: 2,478 sq ft
Cambridge Road, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Junction Station0.7 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.8 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BES200291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.