Darnley Terrace, London, W11
- Impeccably presented
- Excellent proportions
- Peaceful walled garden
- Access to St James Gardens
- Close to Holland Park
- EPC Rating = D
A Holland Park family home with access to a residents' garden square (St James Gardens). This Grade II listed Georgian house comprises four bedrooms and is exceptionally well-presented and expertly finished throughout.
The double reception space, with Dinesen floors and Chesney fireplaces, leads onto the glazed kitchen/dining room which has bi-folding doors directly onto a terrace and peaceful walled garden. There are two upper floor bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms, and two garden level bedrooms, with a shared shower room. One of these bedrooms could be used as an additional reception space/TV room, having an integrated kitchenette and a large glazed door accessing the garden.
Darnley Terrace adjoins St James Gardens and is exceptionally close to Clarendon Cross, Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill.
The Television Centre, Soho House and Electric Cinema are also close by, as are the wonderful open spaces of Holland Park. The closest Underground station is Holland Park (Central line) with Latimer Road (Hammersmith & City lines) also nearby.
Square Footage: 1,717 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Darnley Terrace, London, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Central) Station0.3 miles
- Latimer Road Station0.4 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOF190053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.