Bluebell Road, NORWICH
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- *STUDENT PROPERTY*
- EPC Rating D
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- large living room
- GCH + UPVC DG
- off road parking
- Bus stop outside the house
- Opposite UEA entrance
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*STUDENT PROPERTY* William H Brown offer this spacious Furnished, 3 Bed 2 bathroom mid terrace house located across the road FROM THE UEA entrance & 5 minutes walk from Tesco & Co-op to the WEST of Norwich in the NR4 postcode, a popular student area & close to the AWESOME Eaton Park, and with a bus stop outside to the UEA & City Centre / Golden Triangle. Benefits include, 3 double bedrooms, living room, GCH, UPVC DG, & off road parking.
Spacious room with a modern range of wall & base units. Electric cooker, Washing Machine, vinyl floor, window to the front aspect & breakfast area.
Fridge/Freezer, boiler (heating & hot water) door to rear aspect.
Ground Floor Shower Room
WC, walk in shower, window to the rear aspect
Good size room, laminate floor, window to the front aspect & patio doors to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing – window to the rear aspect
Bedroom One: (Double)
Window to the front aspect
Bedroom Two (Double)
Window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three (3/4 Double)
Carpeted and window to the rear aspect.
WC, basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, vinyl floor, 2 windows to the rear aspect
To the front there is off road parking for 2 cars.
To the rear of the property there is a nice sized lawn garden with a patio area enclosed by fence.
3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living room, GCH, UPVC DG, off road parking & bus stop outside the house (25 & 26 routes)
Head out of Norwich on Earlham Rd and at 5 ways roundabout turn left onto Bluebell Rd where the property can be found on the left almost opposite the UEA entrance.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bluebell Road, NORWICH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Norwich William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Norwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3028B4023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.