Southern Cross, Wixams, MK42 6AW
- Open-plan kitchen diner with lounge area
- Spacious main bedroom
- Single bedroom or the ideal home office
- Separate main bathroom - with shower over bath
- No Stamp Duty to pay
- Ready to Move into
- £5,000 Deposit Boost
- NHS 5% deposit contribution*
BACK ON THE MARKET - READY TO MOVE INTO - £5,000 DEPOSIT BOOST AVAILABLE.
The Ambersham - Enter this apartment to a spacious hallway with handy storage cupboards. You will find a double bedroom, a single bedroom or the ideal home office, and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. This apartment features an open-plan kitchen diner with a lounge area and a Juliet balcony.
- Kitchen - 3460mm x 2106mm (11'4'' x 6'10'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3460mm x 4209mm (11'4'' x 13'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3168mm x 3511mm (10'4'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 1825mm x 2911mm (5'11'' x 9'6'')
- Bathroom - 2187mm x 2013mm (7'2'' x 6'7'')
BrochuresBrochure for Willow Grove
Southern Cross, Wixams, MK42 6AW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kempston Hardwick Station1.8 miles
- Stewartby Station2.5 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station3.0 miles
About the development
- Own your own home and move in immediately!
- 2 bedroom home
- Flexible space to work from home
- £5,000 deposit boost
- 10 year build warranty
Barratt Developments is the nation’s largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales and marketing.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.