Dingwall Gardens, London, NW11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1009833
Spacious, quiet, bright 2 bedroom flat.
This is a very nice modern and spacious 2 bedroom flat on the first floor of a converted property on a quiet tree lined road.
The flat has:
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with bath/shower, bidet, WC, sink
- 1 living room
- 1 kitchen
The flat has its own gas meter, electricity meter and water meter. Appliances are modern and the whole flat is serviced by a condensing combi-boiler. Wood flooring throughout (except bathroom and kitchen which are tiled). Double glazed throughout. Furnished or unfurnished.
Located 7 minutes on foot from Golders Green tube, bus and coach station and one can also catch a bus to the station.
35 minutes by car to Luton airport and 40 minutes to Heathrow.
On the street, with resident parking permit.
Situated in walking distance to three supermarkets and a range of shops on the high street. A pharmacy is just across the road.
It is in short walking distance to a range of restaurants/take-aways on the high street.
It is located10-12 minutes on foot from Hampstead Heath and Golders Hill parks
It is a very safe area with low crime rate.
Availability and viewings:
The flat is available from 18 March
Non-smokers only please. No pets.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,846.15
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 18 March, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1009833
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Dingwall Gardens, London, NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.5 miles
- Brent Cross Station0.7 miles
- Hendon Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100983324012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.