Finchley Road, Golders Green
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Brand New Apartment
- Studio Apartment
- 1 Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating
- Council, Water & Tv licence included
- Wooden flooring throughout
- SINGLE TENANT ONLY
This flat is a minute away from Golders Green Underground and multiple bus connections. Suitable for a SINGLE TENANT ONLY
King size bed
Wooden floors (oak finish)
2 ring electric hobs
Black out blinds
Rent Include :
Rent is paid monthly in advance (payable on the 1st of each month)
5 week security deposit
To be registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Finchley Road, Golders Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.1 miles
- Brent Cross Station0.9 miles
- Cricklewood Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Perfectly situated in the most prestigious areas of central London, our portfolio of luxury apartments awaits the discerning guest – whether you plan to stay for one week or one year.
Acclaimed for their pristine, stylish designs – Concept Studio Apartments are amongst the finest in central London, all owned, managed and cared for by us. And the concept? To offer the experience of a luxury hotel, yet within your very own, very private space.
Our beautifully renovated period buildi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concept Studio Apartments, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.