Cheyney Road, Chester, CH1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1010620
- 6 Student Rooms Available from the 1st August 2021.
- Rooms from £85Pw to £98pw including all bills
- Located close to Chester University
- Individuals and groups welcome
**** 6 rooms Available **** from the 1st August 2021. All bills included -Gas, Electricity ,Water, Fibre Broadband and TV licence Inclusive. This beautiful 6 Bed , 3 Bathroom ,Chester University Approved property has been fully refurbished and awarded the Chester City Councils “Student Stamp” Award. This fully Accredited Chester student accommodation offers a very high standard of accommodation and is very close to the University. There is free on street parking. The property has just been fully refurbished and is double glazed and insulated. The rooms are all large doubles. Each room offers High speed Broadband, Television points, work desk and chair, full height newly fitted double wardrobes, chest of draws, notice board and a double bed. All Bills Included. The new kitchen is fully equipped with excellent facilities including a Dryer , washing machine, fridges, freezers, and microwave. There is a 55inch smart flat-screen LCD TV in the lounge. There is a lovely rear yard for relaxing and having barbecues. This high quality Chester student house is an absolutely beautiful home . This lovely spacious, highly recommended Chester student accommodation is perfectly located right opposite the University campus and also just a few minuets walk from the Chester city centre shops, bars and restaurants. If you would like any further information on this or any of our other Chester student accommodation then please contact us .
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £364.00 per month (£84.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1010620
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Cheyney Road, Chester, CH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bache Station0.9 miles
- Chester Station0.9 miles
- Capenhurst Station4.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101062025012021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.