- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- City centre apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Separate kitchen and sitting room
- Integral kitchen appliances
- Communal garden
- Available now
- No pets. No smokers.
- Security Deposit £1067
- One month's rent in advance
- £213 (1 week's rent) to reserve the property - terms and conditions apply
The property is located close to the City centre just a short walk from the pedestrianised shopping area and Cathedral precincts. It has easy access to the extensive amenities including a wide range of shops, recreational facilities, schools, colleges and universities. Both railway stations are easily accessible with Canterbury West having high speed services to London St. Pancras with a journey time of approx. 55mins.
Managed by Charles Bainbridge
11' 3'' x 7' 5'' (3.43m x 2.26m)
Sitting/ Dining Room
19' 0'' x 16' 2'' (5.79m x 4.92m)
12' 8'' x 10' 0'' (3.86m x 3.05m)
12' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.73m x 2.54m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsEverything you...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.3 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.5 miles
- Sturry Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents, Canterbury
1 The Bakery, 47 Broad street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2LS
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10709595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.