Darnley Street, Shelton, ST4
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Fully Refurbished
- Close to Staffordshire University
- Available for Students
- Available Summer 2021
- Short Walk to Stoke Train Station
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to offer this beautifully refurbished three bedroom student house available for the 2021/2022 academic year! A fully refurbished and very modern house situated in the popular student area of Shelton and a short walk from Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station and Stoke Town Centre, where you can find shops, pubs and much more! This three bedroom house has been finished to a high standard, and is perfect for a group of students who are looking to be close to the University!
The ground floor comprises living room with new sofas; brand new, modern fitted white gloss kitchen and a newly fitted bathroom suite; bedroom 1 is also located on the ground floor. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the first floor. All rooms come fully furnished and well equipped along with new carpets & decor, and brand new furniture, fixtures and fittings. All bedrooms come with double beds, wardrobes, desks and desk chairs.
Darnley Street is situated in the popular student area of Shelton and is a few streets over from Staffordshire University. Within walking distance is Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station, Hanley City Centre and Stoke Town Centre, where you can find shops, pubs, restaurants, cinema and much more!
All three double bedrooms are available for just £75.00 PPPW. For an additional £15.00 PPPW, you can include Gas, Electricity, Water & Broadband.
Don`t miss out, call us today to arrange a viewing on or email us at !
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Darnley Street, Shelton, ST4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station0.3 miles
- Longton Station2.2 miles
- Longport Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30350909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.