Rochester Gate, High Street, Rochester, ME1
- OVER 60'S
- TWO BEDROOM 5TH FLOOR APARTMENT
- NEWLY DECORATED WITH BRAND NEW CARPETS
- COMMUNAL GARDEN AND ROOF TOP PATIO
- FAR REACHING VIEWS OVER ROCHESTER, CASTLE AND CATHEDRAL
- HIGH STREET LOCATION
- AMONGST SHOPS, CAFES AND RESTAURANTS.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ROCHESTER MAINLINE STATION
- CONNECTING YOU TO LONDON IN 33 MINS
- LIFT, PARKING TO REAR, NO FORWARD CHAIN.
The accommodation included reception room to the front, with offset fitted kitchen, shower room, and two good sized rooms. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The property has been redecorated, and brand new carpets.
Conveniently located amongst Rochester's High Street, which benefits from an abundance of independent stores, plus an array of cafes, coffee shops, restaurants and bars, something to suit everyone. There are plenty of green areas including the castle grounds too, that hosts a number of festivals and concerts, such as sweeps, Dickens , Castle garden concerts, and outdoor cinema. If this wasn't enough, take a walk along the River side, perfect for watching the sun set. Convenience shops, post office, library and transport links are all within short walk. Rochester station offers direct and fast lines to neighbouring towns, London (in just 33 minutes) and Kent coasts.
Rochester gate is perfect whether you wish to live independently, with reassurance of 24hr security, and onsite Estate management or whether you are looking for company, in which case, they offer a few organised events, great for socialising.
There is secure parking to the rear for visitors and protected by a restricted covenant. Please note, it is a condition of purchase that purchaser must be over the age of 60, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years.
Leasehold. 71 Years remaining. Ground rent & maintenance charges £173.55 pcm including building insurance and water.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rochester Gate, High Street, Rochester, ME1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rochester Station0.3 miles
- Chatham Station0.6 miles
- Strood Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Moxy Property Consultants, Medway
Marina Point East Chatham Quays, Dock Head Road, St. Marys Island, Chatham, ME4 4ZH
MOXY is known for our quality service, market knowledge and professionalism. Our clients are loyal, and they recognize and appreciate the consistent, energetic performance, unmatched work ethic and unsurpassed market knowledge. We'll make sure you feel confident every step of the way.
Business is all about building relationships. How well you build them, determines how well they build your business. Strong client relationships and providing the best service sets MOXY apart from any com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103444000296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moxy Property Consultants, Medway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.