Hainault Grove, Chigwell, IG7
- 6 Bedrooms
- Chalet-Style Bungalow
- Very Spacious
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Large Plot
- Close to Station & Shops
- Chain free
- Ideally located
Hainault Grove is a very quiet cul-de-sac located immediately off Hainault Road, consisting of just eight properties, all of which are either bungalows or chalet bungalows. They have all been extremely well maintained with the majority having been extended either on the ground floor or in the roof space creating extra space This particular property features good size rooms including a large living room, three bathrooms and rooms which can be utilised to up to six bedrooms. The property also boasts a fitted kitchen, attached garage, a newly landscaped rear garden and newly laid carriage driveway. There is planning permission in place to further extend the property if required.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hainault Grove, Chigwell, IG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chigwell Station0.3 miles
- Grange Hill Station0.5 miles
- Hainault Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We're Portico, an award-winning London agent with 18 branches across London and Essex. We offer a range of unique services that set us apart from other agents; our Concierge sales package includes Interior Styling and 2 days of handyman work to maximise the sale price achieved, and we offer 3 different types of services for landlords, from the essential let-only to a completely personal service which takes all the hassle out of being a landlo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S66026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.