Longsight Road, Langho, Blackburn, Lancashire
- Stuart Frazer Siematic Kitchens With Siemens Integrated Appliances
- Underfloor Heating To The Ground Floor
- Majority Of Plots With Privately Gated Driveways
- Opposite Northcote Hotel & Restaurant
- Pedestrian Access to Langho Train Station - Easy Travel to Manchester & Clitheroe
- Extensive Choice of Floor Tiling Included to Family / Dining Kitchen, Utility, WCs & Bathrooms
- All Bathrooms Fully Tiled As Standard
- Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors To Rear Garden
- Very High Specification Throughout
- Range of Optional Audio Visual Upgrades Available
The rear elevation offers a complete contrast to this with contemporary full height glazing to both gables and bi-fold doors spanning the full width of the property. On one side of the property this creates a spectacular double height vaulted ceiling to the kitchen and the other it allows floor to ceiling windows and a Juliet balcony to bedroom 2, looking out over the large rear patio and garden. The ground floor comprises a spacious entrance hall with galleried landing, sitting room with fireplace and feature bay window, plenty of storage space including cloaks and pantry, and an expansive kitchen/family/dining area to the rear of the home. For those looking into convenient single storey living, another desirable feature of the Bingham is the vast master suite located on the ground floor.
This includes a walk in dressing room, large en-suite with freestanding bath, double vanity units and expansive shower enclosure. Upstairs encompasses 3 large double bedrooms, one with en-suite, plenty of storage space and a beautifully designed family bathroom.
Pringle Homes have been building carefully crafted homes for over 30 years, and Northcote Park is their very latest development, located in the village of Langho on the edge of the Ribble Valley in the heart of Lancashire, and within a stones throw of renowned Luxury hotel and Michelin star Restaurant Northcote.
The Northcote Park development offers traditional properties with a contemporary feel, giving this development an edge over many. Phase one of the build will include 10 beautiful homes.
Contact us for information regarding the remaining homes. Brochure available upon enquiry.
Longsight Road, Langho, Blackburn, Lancashire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langho Station0.1 miles
- Whalley Station1.9 miles
- Ramsgreave & Wilpshire Station2.3 miles
About the agent
"We aim to provide the highest levels of professionalism and service within all sectors of our business and at every point of contact with the public".
Armitstead Barnett have a selection of the finest properties for sale in the north-west of England. We deal with Residential, Equestrian, Agricultural, Rural Commercial and Development property and are able to utilise specialist techniques such as Auction or Tender.
Through our unique marketing techniques we are able to provide an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI200007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Clitheroe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.