Parham Road, Canterbury
- Living & Bedroom Area
- Studio Apartment
- Communal Kitchen & Living Area
- En Suite Shower Room
- Access to Communal Laundry Area
- Well Presented Student Accommodation
- Close Proximity to Local Amenities
- Short Walk into City Centre
**ATTENTION INVESTORS** One Bedroom STUDENT POD located within the student village of Parham Road. This pod has secure card access and includes a SHOWER ROOM with access to a communal kitchen and social living area. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This STUDIO apartment is part of a development offering STUDENT ACCOMMODATION close to Canterbury City and Christchurch and Kent Universities. The main block is maintained to a very good standard with management on site during the days of the week. The flat itself is accessible from the main hallway through to a living / bedroom area with fully fitted shelves, units and desk area. There is an en suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Further benefits include full use of a communal kitchen area and laundry room.
The property is sold with a long lease and further information is available via office.
Living Area / Bedroom 16' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.90m x 2.51m )
Door from the communal hallway, carpeted room with double glazed window to the side.
En Suite Shower Room
Shower room, fully tiled with shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Leaving Canterbury on the A28 towards Sturry and Ramsgate, follow on for Sturry Road. Turn left onto Parham Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Parham Road, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.9 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.0 miles
- Sturry Station1.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Canterbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBY404178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.