Brookside, Tintern, Chepstow
- Updated & Improved
- Three Bedrooms
- Stunning views to the rear
- Set in this area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Must be viewed!
Well presented three double bedroom property which has been updated and improved. Situated on the edge of the stunning village of Tintern situated in the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty! Driveway. UPVC double glazing. MUST BE VIEWED!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this deceptive three double bedroom property which has been updated and improved. Situated on the edge of the stunning village of Tintern in the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, whilst retaining an easy commute to surrounding cities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a conservatory, updated kitchen open to dining room, lounge and a refitted bathroom. Three bedrooms and a refitted bathroom to the lower ground floor. The property also benefits from recently replaced UPVC double glazing and Oil fired central heating. Driveway for two cars and a further separate driveway for two cars and storage shed. MUST BE VIEWED!
Situated in an elevated position affording some fantastic views over surrounding woodland and just a short distance from the centre of Tintern village on the banks of the River Wye. Tintern, home to the world famous Cistercian Abbey, has a thriving local community with good facilities. Excellent local walking routes with Offa's Dyke on the doorstep.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory with door to the side. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 8" max x 9' 6" ( 5.38m max x 2.90m )
An updated kitchen which has a range of base units with laminate worktops incorporating a one and a half sink bowl an drainer. Gas cooker point. Wall cupboards. Integrated fridge. Laminate splashback. Upvc double glazed window to the conservatory. Tile effect laminate flooring. Doors to the airing cupboard housing a wall mounted boiler. Stairs to lower ground floor. Open to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.58m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear with open views. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Archway to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.23m )
Two Upvc double glazed windows to the rear with views. Radiator. Door to storage cupboard.
A refitted bathroom which comprises of a P shaped bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and shower over, close coupled WC and a wash hand basin set in a vanity unit. Tile effect laminate flooring. Opaque Upvc double glazed window to the front. Double doors to cupboard which houses the hot water tank. Laminate splashbacks.
Lower Ground Floor
Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Opaque Upvc double glazed door to the rear garden. Tile effect laminate flooring and carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 11" to robes ( 3.43m x 3.33m to robes )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 6' 11" ( 4.83m x 2.11m )
Two Upvc double glazed windows to the rear. Radiator. Door to storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Bathroom 15' 1" x 5' 11" ( 4.60m x 1.80m )
A refitted luxury bathroom which has a feature bath with sitting areas, mixer taps and two showers, feature wash hand basin and a close coupled WC set in a vanity unit. heated towel rail. Pvc wall coverings. Tile effect laminate flooring. Door to understairs storage cupboard.
Front - Driveway for two cars. Gate to enclosed area which has a patio.
Rear - An enclosed garden with stunning views to the rear paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brookside, Tintern, Chepstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station4.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPW100735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.