Market Street, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60
The KEPPEL WHARF Building is part of Rotherhams new rejuvenated town centre and is one the central buildings in 'Rotherham's Renaissance'. ABODE are proud to offer this FULLY FURNISHED apartment with two double bedroom apartment which has been designed and built to the highest ECO standards requires viewing to appreciate the standard, quality of this comfortable secure accommodation.
The property would suit a Professional couple or person.
- Highly sought after area.
- Central to Rotherham and all the amenities
- Excellent transport links throughout Rotherham and South Yorkshire - M1, M18 with links to both Sheffield and Doncaster.
- New fully fitted designer kitchen with a full range of white goods
- Electric energy efficient central heating throughout
- Dining room / Lounge
- Generous double bedroom
- Fully tiled high quality designer bathroom
- Double glazed.
- Full height windows throughout - airy and light.
Comprising a private hallway, and utility/ airing cupboard containing a washer/ condensing dryer. From the hallway is a designer kitchen with white gloss door and corian work surfaces. Fitted appliances include fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob, oven and stainless steel sink/drainer and extractor hood. To the Kitchen floor are grey floor tile and to the lounge is solid oak flooring. From the private Hallway is two spacious double bedrooms, with beige wool carpet to the floor. A newly fitted Modern bathroom with fitted white designer suite with power shower over the bath. Electric central heating, double glazed, and easily maintained. One public entrance with coded entry and video link access. Private entrance to private hallway.
Security Video Phone / Public Hallway
Double security coded entry doors allows access to the extensive modern hallways. This in turn gives access to the apartment on the fourth floor.
Hallway with access to all room of the apartment plus the utility cupboard, containing the washer dryer and the hot water system. Doorway leading to the kitchen/ lounge, two double bedrooms and designer bathroom. Fitted smoke detector to hallway ceiling.
New designer kitchen with corian work surfaces. Fitted appliances include fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob, oven and stainless steel sink/drainer and extractor hood. To the Kitchen floor are grey floor tile and to the lounge is solid oak flooring beautifully decorated living room. Having a double height picture windows looking down the river and a sliding full height door to the balcony looking over Rotherham and the surrounding areas. TV, telephone, satellite, and a range of power points.
Newly fitted modern designer white bathroom suite with shower set above the bath, wash hand basin and low flush w.c. and towel radiator.
Two Double Bedrooms
Two generous double bedrooms with beige wool carpet to the floor. There are Phone and Television points and a range of power points. Both rooms have full height opening windows whilst both are good sized double bedrooms one is more generous in space and has a en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle / wash hand basin and toilet.
Fully tiled family bathroom with three piece designer suite.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Market Street, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station0.2 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.2 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2FG-1119-22OM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Lettings & property management llp , Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.