Sunnyside Gardens, Upminster, RM14
• FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET
• 17' LOUNGE
• 18' DINING AREA
• 18' KITCHEN
• UTILITY ROOM
• FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
• GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
• OFF STREET PARKING FOR THREE VEHICLES
• 70' SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
• CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR COOPERS AND HALL MEAD SECONDARY SCHOOLS, UPMINSTER C2C STATION AND UPMINSTER HIGH STREET
Entrance door to entrance hall
11'7x4'6 Stairs to first floor accommodation with under stairs storage, doors to accommodation, feature radiators, wood effect flooring.
12'1x9'1 Double glazed bay window to front with fitted shutters, fitted wardrobes, textured ceiling with cornice coving, feature radiator, wood effect flooring.
10'x6'8 Double glazed window to front with fitted shutters, feature radiator, fitted wardrobes, wood effect flooring.
8'6x5'4 Obscure double glazed window to flank, low level wc, vanity unit with mixer tap, walk-in shower with rainfall shower head and separate shower attachment. Heated towel rail, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
6'5x5'2 Obscure double glazed window to flank, Valliant combination boiler, sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space for appliances, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, tiled flooring.
18'5x8'7 Obscure double glazed window to flank, double glazed window to rear with fitted shutters, a range of eye and base level units with work tops over, one and a half sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space for appliances, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, tiled flooring.
17'2x11'7 Skylight, feature radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, wood effect flooring.
18'7x8'7 Double glazed window to rear with fitted shutters, patio doors to rear garden, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving and inset spot lights, tiled flooring.
12'3x5'4 Double glazed window to front with shutters, feature radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving and inset spot lights, tiled flooring.
first floor landing
Velux window, doors to accommodation, smooth ceiling.
13'4x11'9 Double glazed window to rear with fitted shutters, obscure double glazed window to flank, radiator, eaves storage.
11'6x7'1 Double glazed window to front with fitted shutters, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, radiator, eaves storage.
9'2x5'8 Double glazed window to flank, low level wc, vanity unit with bowl sink and mixer tap, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with rainfall style head and separate shower attachment. Smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Patio, remainder laid to lawn, sheds, side access.
front of property
Off street parking for three/four vehicles.
Sunnyside Gardens, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Station0.4 miles
- Upminster Bridge Station0.9 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM200445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.