- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Available now
- Great character throughout property
- Fully furnished
- GRADE II LISTED
- Two double bedrooms
- City centre location
- Secured and locked access into courtyard
- Close proximity to A60, A612 and A6005
- Easy access to ample amenities
- Call to view!
All bills are to be included on this property situated in the heart of the Nottingham City Centre with public transport, shops and amenities on your door step.
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 14' 1" (3.4m x 4.3m) Ground floor consist of the entrance into the property, kitchen containing white goods with a cottage style finish.
BATHROOM 10' 9" x 9' 10" (3.3m x 3m) The three piece bathroom is on the first floor with the shower being over bath, ample storage also,
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 11' 5" (4.2m x 3.5m) Double bedroom, with the character of original fireplace and ample lighting.
BEDROOM 2 13' 9" x 11' 5" (4.2m x 3.5m) Double bedroom, with the character of original fireplace and ample lighting.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.2 miles
About the agent
Tristram’s are a forward thinking and pro-active estate agency who pride ourselves on offering honest and accurate advice when it comes to dealing with your potential move. Tristram’s are an independent estate agency situated in Bramcote, Nottingham who largely contribute to the growth of the market in all of Nottingham and the surrounding areas. We strive for better marketing, a better service and better results. This is done by constantly reviewing how the market is evolving and what reacts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101457003624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.