- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
Located a stones throw away from Brent Cross shopping centre and other local amenities, this flat offers a great list of local amenities and transport links
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brent Cross Station0.5 miles
- Hendon Central Station0.8 miles
- Golders Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Ultra Estates is an independent firm of estate agents established for over a decade. We offer a premium service to our clients and are proud to offer a range of properties from luxurious homes in prime locations to more affordable student housing. Whatever your requirements, our friendly and dedicated staff are only too happy to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ULT2000537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ultra Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.