The Covert, Sunninghill
- Living room with high ceilings feature wood-burner
- Charles Yorke kitchen with integrated appliances including wine fridge
- Central kitchen island plus living and dining spaces with doors on to the garden
- Grand entrance hall, study, formal dining room, utility and a downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with a large en suite and a fully fitted dressing room,
- Four further double bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Electric gated driveway with parking and double garage
- South west facing rear landscaped garden with great privacy
- Prestigious quiet South Ascot address
- Within a short distance of Ascot High Street, Sunninghill and Ascot or Sunningdale mainline station
Situated in a highly desirable and peaceful private road close to South Ascot and Sunninghill village. Ascot and Sunningdale are within easy reach, both of which offer a range of local shops catering for day-to-day needs whilst the towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading provide more extensive facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent schools including Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, Sunningdale School, Papplewick, Heathfield School, St. Georges and St. Marys Ascot. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are both situated in the area.
Leisure and sporting facilities in the region are abundant with a number of prestigious golf clubs including Wentworth, Sunningdale, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest, and polo available at Coworth Park, the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club and Guards Polo Club. The leafy local countryside, Swinley Forest and Virginia Water Lake provide good walking territory and horse riding is available on Chobham Common and in Windsor Great Park. The region boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, as well as the Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's restaurants in Bray.
Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills. Attractions for all of the family include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water Lake and Savill Garden.
Fixtures and Fittings
Fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiation.
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage.
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Covert, Sunninghill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station1.1 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.5 miles
- Bagshot Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_614975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.