Carter Gate, Nottingham, NG1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- SECURE GATED PARKING
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CALL NOW TO VIEW!
The property comprises of:
Entrance into the porch with a door leading to hallway
Open plan living area
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
One double bedroom
One single bedroom
Fitted bathroom suite with shower and bath
Secure gated parking
Offered on an unfurnished basis, call us now to view!
Carter Gate, Nottingham, NG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Nottingham Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Frank Innes are the East Midlands leading Estate & Letting Agency providing a first class service to all their customers.
Homeowners have been choosing Frank Innes to sell or rent their property since 1932, building a solid reputation for providing Best Service, Best Price, Best Value.
Award winning branches are strategically positioned across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire to reach more buyers in the East Midlands than any other agent. These branches are serviced
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000639239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.