Princess House City centre
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Three large double bedrooms
- Duplex Style apartment
- Secure Underground Parking
- Spacious Living Room With High Ceilings
- Two Modern Ensuite Bathrooms
- Seperate Study Area
- Next To University Buildings
- Perfect For Students & Sharers
- Fully Furnished To A High Standard
- Available 2nd April 2021
If you are interested in viewing or have a question we are available 8am till late! We will work harder than any agent to ensure you secure the property that's perfect for you at the perfect price for your pocket.
If you would like to view this property please call us on as we would love to help!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Princess House City centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.2 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.4 miles
- St Peters Square Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Buckley Frayne Estate Agents we offer an unrivalled pool of expertise in the field of residential sales and lettings in Manchester City Centre
We are a niche estate agency partnership established in 2009 as a direct response to a growing demand for high service levels and the need for quality well maintained apartments. We know the City and its apartments like the back of our hand!
With a combined experience of over 30 years in the estate agency and sales business the p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 212976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckley Frayne, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.