Challow Road, East Challow, OX12
- Bright and airy living spaces
- 1,150 square feet
- High-spec kitchen including 4-zone induction hob and integrated oven
- Integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- USB point
- French doors leading to the garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ensuite and fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Driveway parking
- Sanitaryware by Laufen with chrome fittings and tiling by Porcelanosa
Your master bedroom on the first floor includes a built-in wardrobe and ensuite, and you also have the option of fitted wardrobes in bedrooms two and three. A separate family bathroom will suit the needs of everyone in your household and all your bathrooms, WCs and ensuites are fitted with the highest quality Laufen and Hansgrohe sanitaryware and Porcelanosa tiling.
Please note all images provided are of typical Mactaggart & Mickel interiors and exteriors and are intended to be indicative only. The virtual tour provided is of a Mactaggart & Mickel show home of similar size and layout to the Kent and is also intended to be indicative only.
Challow Road, East Challow, OX12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station8.8 miles
About the development
- This exciting new development will feature a range of twenty-five new two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom semi-detached and detached homes with our signature high-quality specification throughout.
Mactaggart & Mickel are an award-winning, fourth-generation family-owned housebuilder and have been building new homes since 1925. We have been awarded a 5-Star rating for Customer Satisfaction from the Home Builders Federation (HBF) every year since gaining eligibility in 2013 and take pride in our reputation for exceptional quality and service.
Our portfolio of stunning new home designs ranges from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom luxury family homes, all with exquisite finish t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Kent. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mactaggart & Mickel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.