Park Road, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Virtual viewing available!
- High standard throughout
- Large separate living room
- Off street parking
- £130pppw / £564pcm
- Available: 06 September 2021
As you enter the house into the bright hallway, immediately on the right is the first of the 6 bedrooms, there is a W.C to the left with the separate living room and a modern kitchen to the rear of the property which both have access to the rear garden that is maintained by the landlord. The first floor comprises of the first bathroom, with a shower of bath, W.C and hand basin and a further three double bedrooms. The 2nd and top floor of the house has the final two bedrooms and another shower room.
The property is in great condition throughout and with a row of shops at the end of the road including a convenience store, takeaway, pub and more so you don't need to venture far.
Park Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falmer Station0.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.0 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station2.0 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6846129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.