Stanlake Road, London, W12
- White City Station (Central line), approximately 0.5 miles, and Shepherd’s Bush Market (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines), approximately 0.2 miles
- Approximately 2215 sq ft
- Media & Music room
- Period Property
- EPC Rating = D
A remarkable house uniquely situated on Stanlake Road. This striking four bedroom family home offers fabulous living and entertaining space.
Upon entrance to the you are immediately welcomed by impressive reception room with large sash windows, feature fire places and wonderfully detailed cornicing. The cleverly designed open plan reception brings you through to the kitchen dining area which boasts plenty of natural light from a sizable skylight and double floor to ceiling French doors leading to a large not overlooked garden. A fully fitted kitchen, with working island and extensive storage offers sophisticated living and entertaining space.
The basement floor is currently used as an open plan music and entertainment space with access to bathroom and has a further workshop or utility space.
The first floor presents two bedrooms, with the principal boasting bright large windows high ceilings feature fireplace as well as private en suite bathroom with walk through wardrobes. The study is also found on the first floor with access to cloak room and has potential as a bedroom.
The top floor offers a further two bedroom and family bathroom with a spectacular roll top bathtub.
This ideal family home offers fantastic living space and ideal located for the best public and private schools in the area.
The nearest Underground stations are White City Station (Central line), approximately 0.5 miles, and Shepherd’s Bush Market (Circle and Hammersmith & City lines), approximately 0.2 miles. These stations offer an excellent service to the city with a range of buses. Stanlake Road is also well located for access out of London to the west via the A4 and M4.
The property is close to the buzz of all the shops, bars and restaurants of Uxbridge Road, a short walk to the ever evolving Westfield shopping Centre and White City Soho House
Square Footage: 2,215 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Stanlake Road, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood Lane Station0.2 miles
- Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- White City Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI702733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Brook Green & Shepherd's Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.