Bankside, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 9TD
- Separate sitting room, utility room and ground floor study
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- Fridge freezer
- High level oven
- Hob and hood
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Double garage
- Tenure: freehold
4173 - The Chester is a five bedroom home with an OPEN PLAN kitchen and dining area featuring FRENCH doors, oven and hob with hood, separate sitting room and bedroom 1 benefits from an en suite and built-in wardrobes.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open by appointment only on Longford Park Road
Sales manager: Speak to our team to find out more!
NOW RESERVING from Longford Park road sales office- Call to book your appointment today!
This development will be located less than a mile and a half from the centre of the charming Oxfordshire market town of Banbury, close to rolling countryside but with excellent transport links to major UK cities including London.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 9.05 x 3.42m (29' 8" x 11' 3")
- Sitting room - 4.39 x 3.81m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
- Study - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.69 x 3.61m (12' 1" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.68 x 3.20m (12' 1" x 11' 7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.75 x 2.65m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.73 x 2.65m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.91 x 2.17m (9' 5" x 8' 9")
Bankside, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 9TD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.8 miles
- Kings Sutton Station2.6 miles
About the development
Part Exchange plus an extra £10,000 over market value
- Let us buy your home and we'll give you £10,000 more than the market value.
- Guaranteed offer within 48 hours.
- Reserve before 30 March 2021
- Offer available on selected plots only.
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBAL3-P501_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.