Priory Avenue, London, N8
- Refurbished Flat
- Excellent Size
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Top Floor Reception / Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Roof Terrace
- Stunning view of Ally Pally
- Quiet Suburban Location
- New Lease
We are pleased to market this completely refurbished and re-fitted flat located in an attractive period property and situated on a quiet road in the Priory Park area of Crouch End. Upon entering, you will be struck by the high standard of work that the present owners have undertaken to make this a very special property. It merges a tasteful blend of modern and classic which discerning buyers will appreciate. Both bedrooms are doubles and all fittings in the bathroom are fashionably contemporary. The top floor comprises the bright and airy reception which opens into a fully fitted kitchen, whilst externally the roof terrace has the most glorious view of the surrounding area and of Alexandra Palace.
Located in a quiet road between both parks with local shops only a short distance. The ever present buzz of Crouch End Broadway is only a few minutes walk via the tranquil Priory Park. Many bus links on Priory or Park Road will take you to Finsbury Park tube or an easy walk leads to Hornsey Overland Station.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc Priory Avenue
Priory Avenue, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.7 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station0.8 miles
- Wood Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN190102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.