Uplands Road, London, N8
- Three Bedroom Period Property
- Excellent Reception
- Light and Airy Throughout
- Modern Bathroom
- Eat in Kitchen
- Larger than Normal Garden
- Loft with Potential
- Viewing Recommended
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully presented three bedroom maisonette occupying the entire first floor of this grand Victorian property, offering extremely comfortable living with a superb blend of period and modern that will attract discerning buyers. Of note is a top spec fully fitted kitchen with marble worktops and integrated appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, NEFF oven and microwave) that has ample room for dining. Also a bathroom with under floor heating and double ended bath. The reception is wonderfully bright with high ceilings, a large bay and a stunning feature fireplace that will catch the eye. A delightful terrace off the kitchen leads to a larger than usual private garden which will be peaceful seclusion for keen gardeners. Also to note is a loft area that has scope for development subject to the usual local authority approval.
Uplands Road is conveniently located to the East side of Crouch End, close to the favoured Weston Park Primary School and Stationer's Park, as well as the amenities of Crouch End's shopping parade. Transport connections at Hornsey & Haringey Stations are within half a mile as well as popular bus routes to Finsbury Park and Highgate.
Uplands Road, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.3 miles
- Harringay Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.7 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN200037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.