Archway Road, Highgate, London, N6
- Impressive living /dining area - 36 m2 (390 sq.ft)
- Solid oak floor
- Sliding doors to roof terrace - with panoramic views
- Open plan fitted kitchen
- 3 good bedrooms
- 3 ensuite shower rooms
- Walk to Underground & historic Highagte Village
- Highgate Woods and Parkland Walk nearby
Creatively designed split level space with a large roof terrace with far reaching views!
Designer's own stylish home - locally renowned for his celebrity owned conversions, Steve Norman (Spandau Ballet) and Leon Griffiths (Minders) to name but two.
A penthouse converted on top of a Victorian terrace conveniently located on this buzzy London artery – comprehensive shopping, eclectic eating choices and great transport right on your doorstep.
Breath taking views over the roof tops from the split level living room and patio – all a short walk to Highgate Village, Highgate tube and Highgate Woods.
Note: A free-standing bath can be fitted in the top floor bedroom if preferred.
There is a long narrow stairway to this flat's entrance. The other flats in the building are rented.
Archway Road, Highgate, London, N6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.3 miles
- Archway Station0.7 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.9 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HIG190018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.