Pearce Avenue, Lilliput
- Magical waterfront location
- Incredible views
- Sun trap garden
- Decks & terraces on multiple levels
- Stunning reception hallway
- Five bedrooms, all en suite
- Choice of sitting areas
- Impressive master bedroom suite
- Private courtyard
Harbour Front House occupies one of the most exclusive waterfront positions anywhere in the area, benefitting from Southwesterly views across Poole Harbour with all the major landmarks clearly visible on the horizon. Tucked away behind remote control gates the approach is down a long driveway and gatehouse enclosing a private courtyard. The sense of arrival continues inside the house where the grand reception hall features a dual staircase clad in natural stone. There is a choice of sitting areas, formal and informal, and the kitchen features a centre island, informal dining and a banquette fitted to the curved bay. There is a total of five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The master suite boasts a large sun balcony, an en suite dressing room and a luxurious en suite bathroom with twin hand basins. The guest bedroom on the very top floor benefits from two balconies as well as the uppermost views. Outside the garden includes decks and terracing on multiple levels and the magical view includes the marina at nearby Parkstone Yacht Club. The gate house has the potential to be self contained and could be suitable for a variety of uses.
Please Check Out Our Video And Interactive 3D Tour - All of our properties feature a professionally produced short video, personally introduced by a member of our team as well as a fully interactive 3D tour.
Brochures40 Pearce Avenue - eBrochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Pearce Avenue, Lilliput
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.9 miles
- Poole Station1.3 miles
- Branksome Station2.0 miles
About the agent
We believe our clients should expect exceptional service but at a sensible cost. Our new approach means we can offer both. Hugely improved levels of service combined with market-leading presentation come as standard but at a fee which is lower than a traditional estate agency. There are no up-front costs whatsoever for our exclusive sole agency clients.Exclusive Benefits
We aim to innovate and to transform the way properties are sold by offerin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29411099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Sandbanks, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.