Alexandra Park Road, London, N22
- Living room opens to south facing balcony
- Steps down to own half of large southerly garden
- 4 good size rooms
- Well fitted and equipped kitchen
- Luxury bathroom
- Shower room en-suite
- Off Street Parking
- Gas central heating
- 145 years lease remaining
- Close to primary and secondary schools rated outstanding
* No-one above * off street parking * Schools & Station nearby *
Stylish 4 room conversion of space & character.
Versatile accommodation currently 2 double bedrooms, rear living room and separate dining room off the fitted and equipped kitchen - could be 3 bedrooms.
Bathroom and shower room en-suite.
Convenient location: close Alexandra Park's green acres, 450 metres from the excellent schools, local shops, and just a mile from fashionable Muswell Hill Broadway.
Alexandra Palace Station provides speedy overground access direct to the City.
A wonderful and convenient place to live.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc APR
Alexandra Park Road, London, N22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandra Palace Station0.5 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.7 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making…
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We’ve guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what’s happening in the wider world. We only have one goal, to help you move, and our dedicated staff in each lin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MHI200099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.