Deans Park Court, Stafford
- One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- On Site Bistro Style Restaurant
- 24 Hour Estate Care Team
- Car Parking Space
- Former Show Apartment
- Outstanding Condition
Communal Entrance Hall
With secure camera intercom access leading to communal lounge and bistro area, lift access or stairs to the first floor with door to;
Apartment Entrance Hall
With walk-in airing cupboard and storage and further doors to;
20' 3'' x 10' 7'' (6.18m x 3.23m)
With storage heater, electric fire and surround, double glazed Juliette balcony with French doors to front and further glazed door to the kitchen.
8' 2'' x 8' 2'' (2.50m x 2.48m)
Contemporary gloss kitchen with base and eye level units, fitted work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, fitted oven and hob, tiled flooring, stainless steel hood over hob, integrated fridge-freezer, double glazed window to the front and pull out pan drawers.
13' 8'' x 10' 4'' (4.16m x 3.14m)
With storage heater, double glazed window to front and door to;
With rails and shelving.
Wet Room Shower
7' 3'' x 6' 4'' (2.21m x 1.94m)
With WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, chrome towel radiator, shower area and part tiled walls.
There are communal gardens well manicured and maintained along with designated and purchased parking space.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Deans Park Court, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station0.3 miles
- Norton Bridge Station5.1 miles
About the agent
We are an independently run independently minded Estate Agency. We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge in all aspects of buying and selling property, founded on a deep routed long knowledge of Staffordshire with over 40 years of combined experience.
We are passionate about property and love helping people invest, move and live in their ideal home.
Selling your property involves some important decisions about a hugely valuable asset. It also r
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10562229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.