Ditchling Road, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EPC: C 78
- PURPOSE BUILT
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- FREE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE TO LONDON ROAD STATION
- SUIT SINGLE PERSON OR COUPLE
- AVAILABLE NOW
Total Approx Floor Area - 41.3 sq.m (444 sq.ft)
Parking Zone J - All bays (permit, shared use and pay & display) operate 9am to 8pm Monday to Sunday including Bank Holidays. Always check the street signs before you park.
Visitor permit cost: £3.50, valid for one calendar day (residents permitted 50 a year).
Resident parking permit for non-diesel, normal emission vehicles producing between 111g/km - 165g/km CO2 cost: £130 annual, £45 for 3 months.
Non-diesel, low emission vehicles producing 110g/km or less CO2 cost: £65 annual, £22.50 for 3 months.
Diesel or high emission vehicles producing 166g/km or more CO2 cost: £163 annual, £57 for 3 months.
Council Tax Band A -
BrochuresBrochureDitchling Road, Brighton
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph.jpg
Ditchling Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.1 miles
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We have taken the property profession back to its roots and are continuing to build a business on the foundations of honesty and integrity - exactly how it should be.
We are proud to be one of the top performing estate agents in Brighton and Hove. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the Brighton and Hove housing market and our letting agents are able to use that knowledge to find creative ways to let your property.
Our results-driven, high-quality service is tailored to suit your n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30356176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Maslen Estate Agents, Ditchling Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.