Lansdown Road, Canterbury, CT1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 972808
**STUDENTS 2021 - 2022 **We are proud to offer this delightful 4 bedroom terraced student house, in a great location down a quiet private road, yet being around 5 minute walk into the city centre, Canterbury East Station and the Bus Station, and CCCU being just 10 minutes away!
This student house benefitted from a renovation during Summer 2019, with new carpets throughout, a new modern shower room with double shower enclosure and redecoration. There's a large kitchen space, a pretty rear garden (maintained by the Landlord) and 4 double bedrooms (either doubles or 4ft double beds). The house is fully furnished, including a flat screen TV to the lounge.
Available from 1st July 2021 for 12 months, with a half rent discount for July and August.
Contact us today for a viewing!!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,640.00 per month (£378.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 972808
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Lansdown Road, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.3 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.8 miles
- Bekesbourne Station2.5 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 97280804122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.