Conel Court, Bournemouth, BH9
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 957507
TOP QUALITY STUDENT FLATS-taking reservations for 21/22
- 20 Purpose built apartments, designed and built for student requirements. Perfect for couples or as a single dwelling. Each apartment is completely self-contained and incorporating double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and lounge area. Just a two-minute walk to the Bournemouth and Arts University main campus and ideal for overseas and mature UK students.
Furnished including white goods, with just your personal belongings required to make it home. Contemporary style throughout, double glazed windows, gas central heating, double bedrooms with double beds, fully fitted with wardrobe, desk, bookcase etc, kitchen/lounge with breakfast bar, washing machine/tumble dryer, F/F and white goods, good size bathrooms-some with baths as well as showers. Safe and secure area, with secure bike store, professionally managed and providing the highest standard of accommodation.
Supermarkets, gym/fitness centre, pubs/cafes and shops all within a 10 min walk. Bus stop just 25 metres away and Bournemouth train station approximately 30 minute walk.
UK guarantors required unless rent is being paid annually in advance.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £888.33 per month (£205.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £614.99
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 957507
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Conel Court, Bournemouth, BH9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.4 miles
- Branksome Station1.6 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 95750716112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.