Gayton, King's Lynn
- CONTACT BROWN & CO TO VIEW
- Absolutely outstanding detached barn style new build
- Incredible open plan living with oak king post trusses and partially glazed roof
- Substantial property in region of 2800 sqft (stms) Sitting room and study
- Four bedrooms all with en-suite and further shower room
- Amazing view over to village church
- Viewing essential to see the development
- Village with junior school, public house, post office, mini market, award winning butcher and deli.
- Mainline station very accessible 7.5 miles, Hospital 6.5 miles
- Air source heating, double cart shed style carport.
Edward Ward Court at Hall Farm Barns comprises a selection of six barn conversions and barn style new builds of varying design and size in Gayton, Norfolk. Each of the properties are beautifully built and finished and first hand inspection is essential to see what each property offers. Some of the properties have stunning views over the local church. Developments such as this are rarely seen in West Norfolk with Gayton itself being a sought after village due to the excellent local amenities including junior school, award winning butchers and deli, mini market, post office and historic public house The Crown. Also, Gayton provides very easy access to the local hospital (6.5 miles approx.) and mainline station to London, Ely and Cambridge (7.5 miles) in King's Lynn.
The first four properties completed are a selection of styles set around a crew yard design accessed via a shared private roadway which leads past a field with views over the church. There are both three and four bedroom properties.
This particular property is the largest (in region of 2800 sqft. Stms.) and offers stunning contemporary living spaces in a classic barn conversion style and
should be viewed to fully appreciate. Briefly the accommodation comprises entrance hallway which wraps around into a breath-taking open plan living, family, dining and kitchen room which is 15m in length and constructed of bespoke oak king post trusses and has a partially glazed roof. Furthermore there is a sitting room, study with field views, utility room, shower room and ground floor en-suite bedroom. Upstairs there are three stunning en-suite bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has double doors and 'Juliet' balcony with an awesome view of the village church. Outside there is a double cart shed style carport and enclosed garden which has a huge patio from the open plan area and is to be turfed prior to occupation.
We cannot stress enough how essential first hand inspection of this stunning property is.
GENERAL SPECIFICATION Shared entrance road and private driveway with Ecogrid contained gravel system.
Paved paths to side of property and paved patio area.
Bespoke window and door joinery. Attractive brick and flint front and side elevation.
Air source heating. Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to first floor.
Fenced boundaries with side gate (where appropriate).
Outside tap and outside light. Fitted modern kitchen with counter worktop.
Fitted hob, oven, dishwasher and extractor fan.
Space and plumbing for American style fridge freezer
Fitted bathrooms and shower rooms with stylish modern tiling scheme.
New home warranty covering ten years.
Kings Lynn 7.5 miles 15 mins
Sandringham Royal Estate 7.5 miles 15 mins
Norwich 35 miles 55 mins
Hunstanton Beach 18 miles 32 mins
Ely 43 miles 52 mins
Cambridge 50 miles approx. 1 hr
Gayton, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005022926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.