- A Substantial Detached Property
- Enjoying Idyllic & Picturesque Views
- Occupying a Plot of Approximately a Quarter of an Acre
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Wood Burning Stove
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Four Bedrooms
Two storage cupboards. Wooden flooring. Wall radiator.
WC. Ceramic sink. Wooden flooring. Frosted double glazed window.
SITTING ROOM 13' 2" (4.01m) x 16' (5.03m):
Wood burning stove. Radiator. Double glazed bay window with a further two double glazed windows.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 11' 11" (3.63m) x 19' 11" (6.07m):
A range of wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over. Five ring induction hob with extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Inset 1 and 1/2 stainless steel sink. Wooden flooring. Wall radiator. Double glazed window. French doors opening into the garden.
UTILITY ROOM 4' 1" (1.25m) x 8' 7" (2.62m):
Wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window. UPVC door providing side access.
FAMILY ROOM 10' 7" (3.23m) x 13' 8" (4.16m):
Feature slate wall. Radiator. Two double glazed windows.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Doors to all rooms.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 9" (4.19m) x 17' (5.18m):
Radiator. Double glazed bay window.
Shower cubicle. WC. Ceramic sink with cupboard under. Heated towel rail. Wooden flooring. Tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Panelled bath with shower attachment. WC. Ceramic sink with cupboard under. Heated towel rail. Store cupboard. Loft access. Wooden flooring. Two frosted double glazed windows.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 8" (3.25m) x 13' 7" (4.15m):
Two double glazed windows. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 5" (3.78m) x 7' 6" (2.29m):
Radiator. Double glazed window.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 2" (2.49m) x 8' 8" (2.64m):
Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Double glazed window.
To the front of the property is ample space for parking several cars to the front and side elevations.
The rear garden is arranged in tiers and is mostly laid to lawn, with a patio area and access to the rear of the garden via a dropped kerb.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swaythling Station1.4 miles
- St. Denys Station1.8 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our Southampton branch is located in the city's business district, at the Northern end of London Road in the heart of Southampton City Centre. So a visit to us presents the perfect base from which to explore the city. Southampton City Art Gallery, The Mayflower Theatre, and The Sea City Museum are just a handful of local attractions on our doorstep. While our in-house area specialists and expert valuers are on hand to advise you on every aspect of buying, selling or renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PSHCC_612307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.